We are sharing this wonderful video featuring details as seen on the Sun through different instruments.
Warmth from the Sun
The sun warms the land, water and air. Solids absorb heat faster than liquids and gases.
Too much heat from the sun is harmful. There are different ways to protect you from the Sun’s heat:
- Avoid going out and exposing yourself to the sun for long hours.
- Apply sunscreen before a long sunlight exposure.
- Wear sunglasses to protect your eyes.
- Never look directly at the sun.
- Use an umbrella or wear a wide-brimmed hat
- Wear loose-fitting clothes
- Drink plenty of water and fruit juices during hot days.
The sun is the main source of heat and light of the earth.
It is the center of the Solar System.
The planets and their moons, the meteors and other celestial objects move around the sun.
The sun’s heat can:
- keep all things on Earth warm
- can produce electricity
- living tings need heat to live
- heat helps children grow healthy
- help the plants in food production
- allows us to see objects in the environment