Underline the word that describes. Write on the blank if it is a shape, size, color, or number.
1. I have three sandwiches. ______________
2. The puppy is little. _____________
3. The girl’s ribbon is pink. ______________
4. Jason’s bag is big. _______________
5. There are five carabaos on the farm. ______________
6. Put the books on the square table. _______________
7. My favorite car is a red Ferrari. ______________
8. There are many tall buildings in the city. _____________
9. I have ten fingers. ______________
10. Her rectangular pillow is dirty. __________________
Box the picture words that describe the underlined words.
1. Mother is kind.
2. It is windy today.
3. They are good friends.
4. It is a big acacia tree.
5. God is almighty.
Complete the chart:
Underline the correct picture word:
1. Red is the (funnier, funniest) clown in the circus.
2. Randy is (tall, taller) than Fred.
3. Russia is the (big, biggest) country in the world.
4. A snail is (slowest, slower) than a turtle.
5. The ostrich is the (larger, largest) bird in the world.
Answer the questions with words that tell where:
1. Where do you hear mass? __________________
2. Where can you buy fruits and vegetables? ____________
3. Where can you go swimming? _______________
4. Where can a dog sleep? ________________
5. Where do turtles live? ________________
Answer the questions with words that tell when:
1. When is your birthday? _________________
2. When do you go to church? ________________
3. When do you eat breakfast? _________________
4. What time do you sleep? _________________
5. What month do we celebrate Christmas? ___________
Fill in the blanks by using these words:
Lovingly, politely, slowly, hurriedly, melodiously
1. The boy answered his mother ______________.
2. Mother ___________ hugged her children.
3. Dan walked ______________ because he is late.
4. The singer sang _________________.
5. The parade walked _____________.
Draw the following:
1. A red ball is between two blue balls.
2. The dog is sleeping under the tree.
3. A boy is hiding behind the cabinet.
4. A butterfly is atop a flower.
5. There are four books on the table.